Florida Family Policy Council is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. However, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1966 provides religious organizations the opportunity to discriminate on the basis of religion. As a Christian religious organization, and to effectively carry-out our mission all FFPC employees must be like minded. To insure our like mindedness all employees must agree to the following Articles of Faith (adopted from the National Association of Evangelicals).
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe these to be the essentials of the Christian faith. In discussions of matters of faith we support the epigram of “In essentials, unity; In non-essentials, liberty; and In all things charity.”