What We Stand For
Below is a list of the most common issues we address as social conservative pro-family advocates. See our “Issues Research” pages for more in depth information, research and arguments on each of these issues.
MARRIAGE & FAMILY
End of Life Issues
Cloning & Bio Ethics
Stem Cell Research
Same Sex Marriage
Marriage / Divorce
LEGAL / JUDICIAL
Sex Education- Abstinence
Church / State Issues
Free Speech / First Amendment
- Believing that God is the author of life, liberty and the family, the Florida Family Policy Council promotes the Christian worldview as the basis for a just, free and stable society.
- God exists and is sovereign over all creation. He created human beings in His image. Human life is, therefore, sacred and the right to life is the most fundamental of political rights.
- Life and love are inextricably linked and find their natural expression in the institutions of marriage and the family as the foundation of civilization.
- Government has a duty to promote and protect marriage and family in law and public policy.
- Humility and integrity are the cornerstones of Christian character and shall influence all that we do.