We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Office Administrator/Executive Assistant who have excellent time management and organizational skills and are deeply passionate about the Gospel and FFPC’s mission.
The primary purpose of this position is to administrate the affairs of the office, increase the capacity of the President, and act as the liaison, on behalf of the President, to constituents contacting the organization. The Executive Assistant must possess the ability to respond effectively and efficiently to challenges and opportunities with professional poise and demeanor and to represent the organization well. With a keen awareness of expectations and the ability to initiate and lead relevant processes and procedures, the Executive Assistant will anticipate the needs of the President, both immediate and longterm, and take decisive action.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Managing the President’s calendar, schedule, and travel including setting and confirming appointments.
- Processing incoming mail, donations, phone calls and other constituent communications.
- Processing incoming donations online and mailed checks and entering data into CRM and coordinating with Bookkeeper.
- Assisting and working closely with the President in matters pertaining to the FFPC Board of Directors.
Some of the required qualifications include:
- Mature evangelical Christian, adherence to FFPC’s Statement of Faith, Values, and Code of Conduct, and commitment to FFPC’s core issues.
- Understanding of conservative politics and public policy related to social issues regarding life, marriage, family, and religious liberty.
- B.A. or B.S. degree: English, Communications, or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum four years of progressively responsible executive administrative experience.
- High proficiency computer skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs, prioritize, and achieve deadline goals with minimal supervision.
For full list of requirements please see the attached job description here. This job would be in-person in our Orlando office only.
If you are interested in this opportunity to make a difference, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or fax to 407-251-0023.
Please do not personally contact the staff or offices of Florida Family Policy Council.