Dear Friend of Florida Family Policy Council,
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Communications Director who have excellent writing skills, and are deeply passionate about the Gospel, and FFPC’s mission.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Writing and research to include original articles, press releases, drafts, white papers, brochures, weekly email alerts.
• Organizing press conferences, screening media inquiries, and setting up news and media interviews for the President of FFPC.
• Assisting with developing messaging and rapid response communications.
• Providing light video and podcast production assistance.
Required qualifications include:
• Mature evangelical Christian, adherence to FFPC’s Statement of Faith, Values, and Code of Conduct, and commitment to FFPC’s core issues (visit www.flfamily.org).
• Understanding of conservative politics and public policy related to social issues related to life, marriage, family, and religious liberty.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Excellent writing skills with command of the English language, strong editor, and proofreader.
• Strong computer skills … Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM.
• Ability to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Developing messaging for rapid response communications.
• High level of integrity, honesty, trustworthiness.
• Responsible, accountable.
• Tactful, diplomatic. Building consensus rather than emphasizing differences.
• Professional in conduct and appearance.
Preferred qualifications include:
Shooting videos, taking photos, creating graphics, facilitating live stream feeds, podcast production, public speaking skills, non-profit, campaign, media, and press events experience is preferred but not mandatory.
If you are interested in this opportunity to make a difference, please email your cover letter and resume to Betsy McCall, [email protected], with a copy to Christi Panter, [email protected]. The Reisa Group, Inc. has been retained by Florida Family Policy Council to manage this search. Please do not personally contact the staff or offices of Florida Family Policy Council.
President and General Counsel