Dear Friend of Florida Family Policy Council,
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of a “Full Charge” Bookkeeper who have excellent organizational skills and are deeply passionate about the Gospel and FFPC’s mission. Qualified candidates will demonstrate strong initiative, technical capability, self-motivation, and problem-solving skills.
For full list of requirements see pdf here or at the bottom of this post.
Key responsibilities include:
- To accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions
- Maintaining the general ledger and company posting process
- Paying bills
- Recording deposits
- Handling bank reconciliations
- Handling payroll for clients and the organization in a timely manner
- Performing various quarterly and annual payroll reports
- Filing 1099s
- Preparing monthly financial reports
- Preparing reports for tax preparers
- Ensuring legal requirements compliance
- Monitoring benefit programs
- Other supportive administrative duties as needed
Required qualifications include:
- Accounting degree or minimum of three to five years’ work experience in all areas stated above
- Proficiency in Quickbooks and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Mature Christian, currently attending or pursuing attendance in a local church
- Agreement with and adherence to FFPC’s Statement of Faith and Statement of Values.
If you are interested in this opportunity to make a difference, please email your cover letter and resume with salary requirements to [email protected] or fax to 407-251-0023.
Please do not personally contact the staff or offices of Florida Family Policy Council.