You’re invited to Pro-Life, Pro-Family Days 2019!
Tickets are available now for Pro-Life, Pro-Family Days at the Capitol, with the Florida Family Policy Council, March 18-19, 2019 in Tallahassee.
This year’s theme is Celebrating Life, Protecting Children with plenty of activities, great information, tremendous keynote speakers, jam-packed with special guests, and some real surprises!
You will meet like-minded people of all ages, from all over Florida, who come to Pro-Life, Pro-Family Days to hear the special speakers and be briefed on relevant issues and potential bills that can directly affect life, marriage, families and our religious liberty.
With all the laws being passed around the country there is a renewed passion in the pro-life movement, and by attending Pro-Life, Pro-Family Days, you will be part of history in the making!
Seating is limited. To reserve your seat please purchase your ticket(s) today! If you have questions or for information on local hotels, please call our office at 407-251-5130. Register here!
We hope you can join us for this 2-day special event which begins Monday, March 18th at 3:30pm and concludes around 2:30pm on Tuesday, March 19th.
Pro-Life, Pro-Family Days 2-Day Event Package Includes:
● Two days of fellowship with other like-minded, pro-life pro-family supporters from around the state who share these values;
● Legislative briefings and training by experts regarding proposed bills affecting life, marriage, family and religious liberty in this upcoming Legislative Session.
● All printed materials needed on the key issues;
● Focused citizen lobby training;
● Reception Prior to Dinner with Speakers and Special guests;
● Special Keynote Speaker Ken Connor;
● Hearing from special speakers who are some of Florida’s leading advocates on life, marriage, family, and religious liberty;
● Legislative Prayer Breakfast on Tuesday Morning;
● Opportunity to hear from leading Christian legislators who are champions on our issues;
● A time of Corporate Prayer;
● Set appointments to meet with your legislators;
● Additional planned activities to be determined;
● Free Parking at the Civic Center for the event.
Tickets for the Full 2-day event are only $65, with the Early Bird rate right now. (Only $35 if you are a full-time pastor!) Special Early Bird pricing expires February 28th. Register here!
Here is the event flyer to invite others and attend as a group. Pro-Family Days Flyer
Individual dinner or breakfast tickets are also available for purchase if you are unable to attend both days.