- This event has passed.
Trail Life 2019 Summer Adventure & Family Convention
July 21, 2019 - July 27, 2019
For the first time ever, Trail Life USA families will gather in one location for a week of family fun, adventure, and personal growth. Hear from national speakers, get training from experienced Trail Life leaders and engage with national experts in workshops geared toward families… all in the Christ-centered spirit of Trail Life USA!
While the Navigators and Adventurers enjoy the camping and boy-focused Summer Adventure at the nearby Camp Tugalo site, families and younger Trailmen will stay in the comfortable hotel accommodations.
In the mornings, families will wake and head to breakfast with the Trail Life Family. After breakfast, parents can drop off children at Kids Adventure then enjoy a time of inspirational worship and engaging speakers. After a break, adults will head to workshops where both Parents and TLUSA leaders will be challenged and inspired.
A highlight of the week is sure to be the day of adventure at Camp Tugalo!
In the afternoons and evenings relax as a family with a combination free time and structured Family Fun:
- Hiking, Boating, Swimming, and an Epic Water Slide
- Family Field Day
- Family Scavenger Hunt
- Lakefront activities including massive waterslide and blob fun
- Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Packing
- Family Movie Night
- National Trail Life USA Fishing Contest
- Choose from many exciting things to do in the northeast Georgia area, like a day trip to Tallulah Falls or the unique City of Helen, GA.
For more information or to register visit Trail Life’s 2019 Summer Adventure and Family Convention page.